Science or religion? The debate rages on

 Science or religion? The debate rages on. 


Science is a religion. The religion of secular humanism. Science is the combined wisdom of man (which keeps changing by the way. Think Pluto. Planet? Dwarf planet? Not a planet at all? Make up your minds already! This does not engender trust!)


there used to be many scientists who believed in God. Isaac Newton. Miguel Servetus. Albert Einstein even. But now secular humanism has taken over.


and secular humanism hates the idea of God because they want to be their own god. That’s why evolution was dredged up from the ancient pagans the Greeks (no Darwin didn’t invent it. he plagiarized it. Google it.  )


because it’s obvious that there must be a god  by virtue of the fact that ANYTHING exists, they must therefore have an origin story. 


Never mind that the Big Bang goes against the laws of entropy - that things become LESS ordered, not more, over time. They don’t care that it contradicts their own LAWS (not theories. Laws have never been disproven. Like entropy. Theories never have been proven. Like evolution.)


they must have an origin story so that’s their answer. Even though it’s an obvious lie.


Then of course you have the fact that half of all experiments can’t be reproduced. 


Psychology’s Replication Crisis Is Running Out of Excuses (https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/576223/)


which tells you that “science” is full of men who are less than honest. 


Why? Well one of the scientific methods’ rules is that experiments must be reproducible.


most of them aren’t.


this is very probably because the scientists are PAID. This is a conflict of interest that most people can’t seem to see.


religion is just as bad. Religion takes God and his word and tries to turn it into a method, a system to be quantified. 


Instead of searching for God they believe they’ve already found him and so they stop trying to reach him and instead sit back and Rest on their laurels believing they’ve already found the answers. When you do that you begin to slowly die.


Jesus Told a parable about this:


**The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector**

9 To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everyone else, Jesus told this parable: 10 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’

13 “But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’

14 “I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”

luke 18


so you see whomever thinks they are righteous are proud and those people won’t be justified.


jesus said in John 3:3

”Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is  born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”


this is right before the famous John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.


that verse is cherry picked out of context. It’s quoted so wrongly often because all people want to do it believe. They don’t want to obey. They don’t want to do the work. They want a pastor or priest to do it for them. 


consider that John also write this:


Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. If you had known Me, you would know My Father as well. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.”

Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us.”

Jesus replied, “Philip, I have been with you all this time, and still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?  Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words I say to you, I do not speak on My own. Instead, it is the Father dwelling in Me, performing His works. Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me—or at least believe on account of the works themselves.

Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I am doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in My name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask Me for anything in My name, I will do it.

If you love Me, you will keepe My commandments. And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Advocate to be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot receive Him, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. But you do know Him, for He abides with you and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. In a little while the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you also will live. On that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you are in Me, and I am in you. Whoever has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me. The one who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and reveal Myself to him.”

Judas (not Iscariot) asked Him, “Lord, why are You going to reveal Yourself to us and not to the world?”

Jesus replied, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word. My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. Whoever does not love Me does not keep My words. The word that you hear is not My own, but it is from the Father who sent Me.

All this I have spoken to you while I am still with you. But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have told you.

Peace I Leave with You

Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled; do not be afraid. You heard Me say, ‘I am going away, and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved Me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, because the Father is greater than I. And now I have told you before it happens, so that when it does happen, you will 

Believe. 

I will not speak with you much longer, for the prince of this world is coming, and he has no claim on Me. But I do exactly what the Father has commanded Me, so that the world may know that I love the Father.

john 14


not only does Jesus claim to be God here, he also says three times that if you love him you’ll OBEY him and his words.


we must obey God rather than men. (Acts 5)  And that includes religion.


Right now in America God is being completely blasphemed by religion. The religious elders and leaders are abusing their power by endorsing one of the most immoral people I’ve ever seen and calling him a Christian. They are charlatans and wolves in sheep’s clothing every last one of them.


Interestingly the same problem with science plagued the organized church. Those in leadership are PAID. This never was in the first churches which met in people’s houses and it shouldn’t be today. It causes a conflict of interest and it’s a main reason why heresy abounds and Gods’ name is blasphemed.


so no. Don’t follow science. Don’t follow religion either. Follow Jesus Christ and Him alone. He will lead you to the father, to righteousness and to life everlasting.

blessings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my testimony part 10

Why people get hurt in churches