Why I don’t trust the mass media



I have several personal stories I’d like to submit for your perusal. I don’t trust ANY media because of these. Two of them happened to me. One happened to a minister who I’ve found to be truthful. I invite you to draw your own conclusions. 


1.  I went on a field trip to our local PBS station and the person in charge of the whole station took us on a tour. During the tour he told us that “television is entertainment. Please remember that.” And “by editing film in a certain way, I can make you FEEL however I want you to feel.”  I thought this was really interesting coming from a station manager such as PBS which is supposed to be factual. It was also interesting to me that he spoke about manipulating feelings. This man in particular (and I have a sneaking suspicion most media) has no problem lying to anyone because he thinks “it’s just entertainment” and those who trust him/them are suckers for not understanding that. 


2. second story. My late husband had heard about cannabis oil and it’s effects on cancer. This was in 2013 when it was still only semi legal and you couldn’t find cbd stores everywhere. He researched and found that pure cbd oil actually cures 70% of cancer unlike chemotherapy which only has a 3 to 5% success rate. We both went around trying to tell people about this but people thought we were crazy in part because of a media blackout. At the time we were hearing a lot from the media about cannabis oil and epilepsy but nothing about cancer. There was a particular segment on CNN that featured dr. Gupta as well as a specific cbd dispensary in Colorado which cnn featured. They spoke about all the benefits of cbd for epilepsy - but nothing about cancer. Angry and upset, my husband tracked down the dispensary and called them, demanding to know why they hadn’t told cnn. I heard the answer myself when he put it on speakerphone. The dispensary HAD told the CNN reporter about the benefits of CBDoil and cancer. And the reporter had been excited and wanted a tour and explanation of all of their cancer products which were specifically created for individual types of cancers from diffrrrnt strains of cannabis. The reporter had left with a ton of footage. But when the program aired, CNN didn’t show any of it. The dispensary was just as dismayed as we were. after this was when I began trying to find out why. I suggest you do the same. I could tell you my conclusions but it would be better for you to do it yourself. Just let me point you in the right direction. Look up the history of pharmaceuticals in America as well as the history of osteopathic medicine. And then look up how many billions of dollars the pharma industry pours into advertising each year, and why. And then look up propublica which is a website which tells just a little of how the pharmaceutical industry actually works by legally bribing the entire medical industry. They control the media by buying advertising. Money talks. 

my husnand did by the way have a 16 month reprieve from cancer due to cannabis oil. At the time it wasn’t regulated and he got a bad batch which led to him passing away. If this is something you want to look into Rick Simpson and cannabis oil. Also Tommy Chong who has a line of cannabis oil I’m told which is stronger than the stuff you can get at the cbd store. That stuff isn’t potent enough. Please do research. 


3. the third story was related to me by a pastor I trust (who doesn’t pass a plate. I detest that). I was sitting in on an information meeting about achurch trip to Jerusalem. My pastor told us that it’s a lot safer than the media wants you to believe and he related this story of what he personally saw. He was at the waiting wall when a tv station van pulled up. They set up their camera and had some people with protest signs along with them. The cameramen took footage of the “protestors” shaking their fists and chanting angrily about something or other. Then they all got back in their van and drove away. obviously this isn’t American media but if they do it there you know they can and do do it here. 


I don’t trust the media. Any media - left OR right.  It is comprised of men. Men who are in it to make a buck. They are also easily persuaded by the government to print anything the government demands. (Remember Nazi germany? What makes you think this isn’t happening here, now?)


And they are definitely swayed by advertising dollars to withhold vital information from the public or to give false information. Remember that withholding information is a type of lying. 


I don’t know why anyone trusts anyone wearing a lab coat either. They’re just men like you and me many of whom just want to keep a roof over their head. If they’re threatened to have their job taken away for refusing to give false information (say, a vaccine that was tested by the pharmaceutical company that intends on selling it  isn’t really safe or ready for human consumption yet), then how many of them do you think would blow the whistle? How many would give up their lucrative career for the sake of honesty? The ones that do get blacklisted or worse. 


media is likewise comprised of men. Men who have no problem lying if it benefits their pocketbooks. We all know the morality of people on Hollywood. This has been a byword for a hundred years. So why is everyone insistent that we trust them?

this is a catch 22. You can’t trust someone who’s in it for money to tell you they’re honest and to trust them. 


the only answer is to think for yourself. And in order to do that you need to TURN IT OFF. Turn off all media. I’m serious. Their job is to brainwash the world. And they’ve done a very good job so far. And the most pathetic thing is that we are complying willingly!


Don’t be a sheep. Free your mind. opt out. Turn it off. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my testimony part 10

Why people get hurt in churches