my testimony part 11


In September of 2013 my husband Buddy was having such severe stomach pain that I finally was able to convince him to switch doctors and find someone who wouldn’t brush him off. 

 

After some tests we discovered he had pancreatic cancer. This is one of the worst types of cancers, is deadly, incurable and painful. 

lt was supposedly in the early stages but they wouldn’t operate until he could get the copay together which was $10,000. we put together a gofundme which was new at the time and he earned the money in record time, but the hospital still had to wait to schedule him. 

By the time his surgery was scheduled for mid-november, the cancer had spread. I remember being so angry that they were that greedy that they would put a mans life on the line. This was around the time I began to become suspicious of the medical and pharmaceutical industries. I began doing research about cancer, the origin of the medical profession in america, alternative treatments for cancer including organic diet and much more. I discovered so much horrifying information it was almost as overwhelming as the cancer. I discovered the FDA amd the CDC are a revolving door along with big pharma, the medical community which gets bribed by big pharma, and the government. And I  discovered that big pharma OWNS the media through the perfectly legal means of buying commercial airtime. More on this in a minute. 

I began to pray and really cry out to God, waking early and getting on my face to beg God for the life of my husband. 

In november, Buddy had the surgery to remove the tumors on his pancreas and spleen but when I saw the surgeons face as he came to talk to us afterwards, I knew the surgery hadn’t been successful. 

It was getting close to Christmas time. Buddys’ cancer doctor recommended chemotherapy so he started on it. All of his hair fell out. I brought him back and forth to chemotherapy once a week. He was a trooper, very brave, never complained.


Buddy was my hero. 

I did my best to make him organic meals that wouldn’t make the cancer grow. I made him high vitamin smoothies and took care of him as best as I could. the doctors around this time gave him three weeks to live before he started to go downhill. 


Buddy was researching too. He read about cannabis oil and it’s effects on cancer. This was in 2013 when it was still only semi legal and you couldn’t find cbd stores everywhere. He researched and found that pure cbd oil actually cures 70% of cancer unlike chemotherapy which only has a 3 to 5% success rate. But he had no way to get any. We tried. None of the semi-legal dispensaries in Las Vegas  had any.  

I didn’t know what to believe but I was willing to try anything. 

On December 24, 2013 I woke up to the Lord speaking to me. 

He told me that He had heard my prayers, and that He was going to extend my husbands life. God didn’t say for how long but I got the impression of about a year. He also told me to tell my husband, and to not be afraid, that He would be with me. 

I got up and told my husband. He laughed at first, but he also said “If God wants to heal me who am I to argue?”which at least showed some faith. 

The next day was Christmas. I woke up and we had Christmas with the kids, who were all still quite little. M y boys I believe were 5&3. 
Some family of Buddy’s had come from Colorado and we knew it was to say goodbye. 
He wasn’t terribly sick yet, just tired. we had a nice Christmas in spite of everything. 

The next morning we woke up and Buddy was digging through his stocking for some chocolate when he came across a small, dark brown vial. wondering what it was, he opened it. 

It was CBD oil! 

Remember we were in a state where it was legal to take the oil but not to dispense it. So he had no way of getting it…. except through interstate commerce which was illegal. 

Someone from his family  had taken the oil from a Colorado dispensary across state lines and slipped it into his stocking. I never found out who it was. 

Buddy began taking the dosage recommended by rick simpson, who seemed to be the expert on it, daily. 

We were watching closely to see what would happen. But instead of getting worse, as he had been told,  he began slowly getting better! 

Bud continued to get chemotherapy and his doctor chalked it up to that. But we believed it was the CBD oil. all chemo ever does is put cancer into remission. it doesn’t eliminate it entirely. but that’s what was happening. 

every month he had his bloodwork done. and every month, month by month, the blood work showed less and less cancer in his body!

I am not sure if it was the cannabis oil or the fact that God had promised a reprieve, I’m kind of the opinion that it was both. 

By May, Buddys’ cancer cell counts were less than someone who had never had cancer! I have the photos in my file somewhere to prove it. the tech is outdated now so it would take some digging but if anyone really wants it I’ll try to get it. 

We both went around trying to tell people about this but people thought we were crazy in part because of a media blackout. 

At the time we were hearing a lot from the media about cannabis oil and epilepsy but nothing about cancer.

 There was a particular segment on CNN that featured Dr. Gupta as well as a specific cbd dispensary in Colorado which CNN featured. They spoke about all the benefits of cbd for epilepsy - but nothing about cancer. 

Angry and upset, my husband tracked down the dispensary and called them, demanding to know why they hadn’t told CNN . It turns out The dispensary HAD told the CNN reporter about the benefits of CBD oil for cancer. And the reporter had been excited and wanted a tour and explanation of all of their cancer products which were specifically created for individual types of cancers from different strains of cannabis. The reporter had left with a ton of footage. 

But when the program aired, CNN didn’t show any of it. The dispensary was just as dismayed as we were. 

After this I began trying to find out why.

 I suggest you do the same. Let me point you in the right direction. Look up the history of pharmaceuticals in America as well as the history of osteopathic medicine. And then look up how many billions of dollars the pharma industry pours into advertising each year, and why. And then look up propublica which is a website which tells just a little of how the pharmaceutical industry actually works by legally bribing the entire medical industry. and then look up how they control the media by buying advertising. Money talks. Thank God i learned this when I did all those years ago. 


 If this is something you want to look into, research Rick Simpson and cannabis oil. Also Tommy Chong who has a line of cannabis oil I’m told which is stronger than the stuff you can get at the cbd store. That stuff isn’t potent enough. Please do research. God makes every plant for a reason and while I would never again use it for recreational use, if it’s correctly made (not the cruddy stuff you’ll get at local cbd dispensaries) it creates apoptosis in 70% of cancer cases which means the cancer EATS ITSELF. 


My husband Buddy did by the way have a 16 month reprieve from cancer due to cannabis oil and the grace of God. At the time it wasn’t regulated and he got a bad batch. This allowed for the hard casing around the cancer to grow back, and it became resistant to the cbd oil. at least that’s what we think happened. it could also be that God allowed his reprieve for a season. Or it could be both. 

That season ended the following November when he got the bad batch of CBD oil that didn’t work, and then he started taking more cbd oil than he should have, which caused some problems.  But it didn’t work. 

nothing worked. 

At Thanksgiving 2014, buddy, who had always believed in God but not Jesus, announced to his family around the thanksgiving table his newfound faith in Jesus christ. He says he understood now there must be an intermediary between God and man. It was astounding and I understood then the reason for Gods reprieve.  

After that he went downhill quickly. 
If you’ve ever cared for someone dying of cancer you know what I went through. If not I can’t describe it except to say I hope you never have to go through it yourself. 

I was his only caregiver. Despite his two grown sons living nearby, they didn’t help and in fact made matters much worse by demanding buddy give them their inheritance early. 

His response was to put our company in my name, but I didn’t understand what he was doing at the time. 

Thankfully he had nearly everything in order by the time he was really too sick to do anything else. We had him put on home hospice shortly before Christmas. The hospice took care of everything - pain meds, a hospital bed, all the equipment Bud needed, they brought in and put together for me. I had to do nothing. It was a huge blessing. 

Christmas that year was bad. Buddy was so sick he couldn’t join us. He could barely get downstairs to lie on the sofa. It was a sad and bleak time. 

Buddy continued to go downhill. He could barely eat and he couldn’t leave the house anymore. We had a get together at our house that I planned so that everyone could say goodbye. 

In January I accidentally  let buddy’s insurance lapse. It was an oversight that happened because he had always paid all the bills, and he had told me they were all on autopay. I was too out if it and consumed with Buds care to take care of it at the time. 

This meant that the hospice we had in our house was lapsed and was going to need to be pulled from my house. 

I could do nothing but rely  on God and refuse to worry about it. 

The Lord and the hospice was gracious. They contacted me and told me they weren’t going to do that, that they were going to cover Buddys medical bills until Buddy passed. it was a miracle that I  desperately needed at the time. 

In the end of January 2015, Buddy told me he couldn’t hold on much longer. I asked him to hold on until after our youngest sons birthday which was february 2.  We shook on it. 

The picture on this post is from my sons’ birthday party at chuck e. cheese’s. Buddy was so out if it. he could barely speak.  It was heart wrenching. 

But Buddy did what he promised. he waited to die for the sake of his small son. after that he went to bed and didn’t get out of it again. i called his family to tell them and they were angry at me for not telling them before that. I could barely think straight at the time. God graciously took them out of my life as you’ll learn in the next installment. 

On February 10, 2015 my husband Buddy Rose passed away. He was holding my hand. I felt what i believed was the presence of angels taking his spirit. 

His grown sons wouldn’t come. I think that was what Bud was waiting for because though he looked out of it and was on morphine,  I whispered in his ear that they wouldn’t come and I had tried and tried, and within an hour of that, he let go and died. 

I had never seen anyone die before, let alone someone close to me. 

That changed me forever. 

This was the second huge loss I’d had in my life, the first being my daughter born with multiple disabilities. 

But this time instead of making me doubt my faith, it made my faith stronger. I leaned on God. Jesus sustained me. and God took good care of me, as you’ll see in my next post.  
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We have met the enemy and he is us.

Good or bad?