my testimony part 3


 



As you can see, the gift of Discernment of spirits was at work in my life from a very young age. 


But I didn’t understand it. It scared me. It made me different. I couldn’t talk about it to anyone. 


I was Scared of my closet, scared of our attic, scared of the basement and scared of the garage. But I was an adventurous person and always have been so this didn’t make sense to me. 


I now understand those were all places where my parents kept things that were all antiques they bought and sold and very probably many of them had demonic attachments. 


I could “see” red eyes in my closet at night. I could sometimes hear demons whispering or laughing. I didn’t know what they were, just that they were evil. And they terrified me. 


As a child I wet the bed until very late. Mostly because I was afraid to get up and use the bathroom for fear of these demons. I didn’t get a lot of sleep because of this. My grades suffered. My social life suffered. 


I remember at least one out of body experience as a little kid. I was hovering over myself in the corner of the room. I believe I was about five at the time. I chalk this up to being so scared of the demonic presences that I went to “another place.” 


I’m still not exactly sure of the significance of that. 


My parents began going to a sort of secular humanistic cult when I was a kid, I think I was about six. They brainwashed people at this cult - yelled at them and told them they were stupid  in order to “tear them down” so that THEY could be the ones to build them back up and control them. It was mind control. The army does this. All cults do this. This is why when coronavirus hit and the government started using fear of it to control people, I could see it for what it was. 


This cult was so evil it nearly got my parents divorced. I knew something was wrong with it but I didn’t know what but I wanted them to stop going. My dad wouldn’t listen. 


Some time shortly after his graduation my parents saw the movie Chariots of Fire. 


They evidently had a born again experience which I didn’t understand and renounced the cult. 


Then they began searching for a church. 


My mom met a lady named Anna at a garage sale who told her about this great church she went to. 


So my parents decided to start going. 


I was suspicious because of the cult. I didn’t want to go. But they made me. 


It wound up being both a blessing and a curse. 


more about that in the next post. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my testimony part 10

Why people get hurt in churches